Townsend Display Case by Howard Miller
- Acanthus leaf molding accents the pediment along with reeded columns at the sides.
- An adjustable power receptacle cord runs down an interior corner for lighted collectibles at every shelf level. Patent Pending.
- The sliding glass door in the front features beveled glass and offers an unobstructed view and easy access.
- Two incandescent lights provide an ideal illumination level for village collectibles.
- Extra thick glass shelves offer plate grooves and can be adjusted to any level within your cabinet.
- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Cabinet is illuminated by an interior light.
- Locking door for added security.
- No-Reach™ light switch is conveniently located on the back of the cabinet.
- Pad-Lock™ cushioned metal shelf clips increase stability and safety.
- Size: 80" x 50" x 21 1/2"
A beautiful case suitable for home or office!
|Prices per quantity range, per size.|
|80 Inches||Per Item Cost||Per Quantity|
||1 - 0
| || || |